Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Personal Information via factscorner Quiz app
1. Registration Information
With respect to users who voluntarily register to our services (by logging in to their Facebook account), Meaww may collect personally-identifying information that is unique to such users (such as their name, profile picture, gender, internet protocol (IP) address and Facebook friend list.
2. Other information
We also receive and/or collect other types of data and information about users via our services, as follows:
• We regularly receive non-personally-identifying information about you or about the device you use to enhance our services, such as your browser type, language preference referring site and any other information automatically sent to Meaww by the users browser.
• We receive data about you whenever you use or interact with factscorner quiz, such as how and when you view, use or otherwise interact with content and materials in our WebSite. For example, we may infer data from your replies and answers to the quizzes in this WebSite or the results thereof, as further delineated below.
• When you post or create content on factscorner Quiz, such as feedbacks, quizzes or other games, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you posted or created such content.
• Sometimes we get data from our partners, publishers, commercial customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand our users online activities, provide with insight into what our users are interested in, maximize the effectiveness of ads, and generally make our services better.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
facts corner may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 15th May, 2016