FactsNook

10 Bizarre Japanese Game Shows That Actually Exist



Japanese game shows are known for their freakish game shows, which often put contestants in incredibly embarrassing and sometimes even totally harsh scenarios. 

Candy or Not Candy

Candy or Not Candy

Celebrity contestants are challenged to find out if what they’re putting in their mouth is candy or the everyday object.

Sokkuri is the art form that is used to create chocolate that looks like anything from a shoe to a doorknob. However, if it's not the chocolate the contestants will end up potentially biting into these inanimate objects. Weird, isn't it?

DERO! DERO!

DERO! DERO!

Okay, this sounds simple when we say that Contestants on this game show are forced to solve puzzles and answer questions. However, the show makes sure the pressure is at an all-time extreme by having the contestants in a stressful state.

TORE!

TORE!

In this game, if you get a wrong answer you get a very strange punishment.

The contestant has to answer seven questions before they are completely mummified. But it doesn't stop when the contestants wrapped in a tightly wound cloth from their head to toe, they also get placed in a tomb

Human Tetris

Human Tetris

Contestants stand on a platform while a series of walls come rapidly towards them. The only way to make it through the wall is to move one’s body to get through the challenging cutouts.

The Bum Game

The Bum Game

This strange game is about girls placing their bottoms in a mold that hides their identities from the contestants. The players try and figure out which rear end belongs to each girl judging only the two holes revealing their bums.

AKBingo!

AKBingo!

This game starts out as a seemingly harmless game of dodgeball that ends up with some seriously disturbing consequences for those who get hit.

The punishment for being hit by one of the balls is chosen by a comedy duo. This one punishment had two girls having to blow a large insect in a tube. The loser would end up with the bug in her mouth.

Let’s Go To The End Of The World

Let’s Go To The End Of The World

In this game, contestants on this show get to travel the world but have to suffer some peculiar tasks along the way.

Sleeping game

Sleeping game

Judges go around a room of attractive girls sleeping on the floor and wake them up however they please. The girls are judged according to the cuteness of how they wake up. Those who don’t succeed get a pie to the face.

Strip the Girl

Strip the Girl

Male contestants are put through a series of hard and weird tasks in order to catch a glimpse of a naked girl model standing behind a board, which has numbered boxes and most challenges involve the contestant having to throw bean bags at the boxes in order to remove the sections one by one.

Spread Your Legs

Spread Your Legs

There are three girls involved in this painful game. The one who spins a wheel, one who sits inside a torture device, and one who manipulates it.

The number the wheel lands on results in just how much the torture device is manipulated. The machine spreads the girl’s legs further and further apart. That's real torture! How anyone really wins is unclear.



Comments :


What’s Popular Now :


>> Amish cabins offer quality construction at an affordable price
>> This Vegan 16-Year-Old Keeps Surprising His Instagram Fans With His Stunning Desserts And Breakfasts
>> Mother With 10 Children From 5 Men Says She Wants 50 Grandchildren And The Reason Is Surprising
>> 13 Pictures That Will Make You Just A Little Bit Uncomfortable
>> 12 Dressing Rules That Everyone Should Learn Once and for All
>> 5 Years Ago, She Was Called The Most Beautiful Girl In The World. Today, She Looks As Good As Any Hollywood Actress We Know!
>> 12 AMAZING KIDS YOU WON’T BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXIST IN THE WORLD
>> Please Read This Before You Post Another RIP On Social Media.
>> 20 Photos That You'll Have To Look At Twice To Fully Understand
>> 12 Weird Women From All Around The World Who Will Make You Say WTH


5936